Landscape Breakdown – Water
The focus of this class with be painting realistic water. The mystery of painting reflections, ripples, and more will be covered in this class, giving students the knowledge to paint any landscape with water, realistically. In this class you will,
- Know what to sketch and what not to sketch
- Paint a base coat in Acrylics.
- Learn to mix and blend colors for a realistic effect.
- Paint the Detail layers in Oil Paint.
- Learn which brushes to use for various effects.
This class will be limited to 8 students so everyone will have the individual attention they may need. You will paint along with the instructor watching his every stroke. A large monitor will also be utilized so everyone can have the best experience possible.
This is event will meet for 4 weeks on Wednesdays starting March 13 from 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
Dates: Wednesdays March 13, 20, 27 & April 3rd
Times: 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Instructor: David Gage
Cost: $140 per student
Materials: Provided (Just bring your desire to learn, that’s all you need)